Rhino Brackets Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy
The minimum advertised price (MAP) policy applies to all resellers.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
- The MAP for all Rhino Brackets products shall be listed on each price sheet for Distributors. MAP pricing is established by Rhino Metals, LLC for all Rhino Brackets products and may be adjusted by Rhino Metals, LLC at its sole discretion.
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as Internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual dealer. Rhino Brackets distributors remain free to sell these products at any prices they elect. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Rhino Brackets Products, so long as no price is listed.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All distributors may offer Rhino Brackets products at any price in excess of the MAP established for such product.
- Rhino Brackets MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any distributor to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products are not less than MAP.
- From time to time Rhino Metals, LLC may discontinue models or engage in promotions with respect to certain products. In such events, Rhino Metals, LLC reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP with respect to the affected products by notifying all distributors of such change. Rhino Metals, LLC further reserves the right to adjust the MAP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion upon 30 days advance written notice to the distributors, provided that such changes shall apply equally to all Rhino Metals, LLC distributors.